The subject of this site is my long interest in coveralls, boilersuits and industrial workwear in practical use. It mainly contains photographs I have taken over the last 20 years in real working situations.
The Resources section contains a list of coverall manufacturers and suppliers in the UK and overseas, which I will keep up-to-date. A new feature will be personal reviews and recommendations of coveralls I have owned or been asked to review buy suppliers, giving scores for comfort, price etc.
The Feedback selection allows other like minded coverall fans to leave Ads, leave feed back on the comments page and take part in some on-line surveys to determine what guys really like about wearing their coveralls.
- Review Pulsarail Go Rt 3279 Orange Hi Viz Waterproof Coverall
- Review Hercules Apollo Hi-viz Orange Overall Rail Track GO/RT
- Review of Pulsarail Hi-Vis Orange Teflon Coated Railway Coverall
- Review of Hi-vis Saturn Yellow Bseen Super B-dri Waterproof Coverall
- Review of Arco GO-RT/3279 hi-vis Orange Polycotton Coverall