The subject of this site is my long interest in coveralls, boilersuits and industrial workwear in practical use. It mainly contains photographs I have taken over the last 20 years in real working situations.
The Resources section contains a list of coverall manufacturers and suppliers in the UK and overseas, which I will keep up-to-date. A new feature will be personal reviews and recommendations of coveralls I have owned or been asked to review buy suppliers, giving scores for comfort, price etc.
The Feedback selection allows other like minded coverall fans to leave Ads, leave feed back on the comments page and take part in some on-line surveys to determine what guys really like about wearing their coveralls.
- Review of Pulsarail Hi-Vis Orange Teflon Coated Railway Coverall
- Review of Hi-vis Saturn Yellow Bseen Super B-dri Waterproof Coverall
- Review of Arco GO-RT/3279 hi-vis Orange Polycotton Coverall
- Review of Dickies Redhawk Zip Front Coverall
- Review Of Panoply Hi-viz Yellow-Grey Double-zip Boilersuit Overalls
- 30/12/2015 : mud67 re: What has happened to Us
- 30/12/2015 : boilersuit hivis re: What has happened to Us
- 02/08/2015 : Mark (coveralls.co.uk) re: London
- 01/08/2015 : Bill2 re: London
- 10/07/2015 : boilersuit hivis re: hi vis waterproof one piece suit