Carhartt extreme Arctic coveralls
Rating: 7.5 out of 10 - reviewed by Coveralls on 20/02/2011
This is a great coverall for really cold conditions; I wore my pair this winter whilst outside clearing snow from the drive, wearing just a t-shirt underneath; the quilted Arctic-grade lining kept me lovely and warm.
They are practical in the wet too; good for pressure-washing the car or decking on those wet winter days.
- Comfortable and roomy to wear, keep you really warm without overheating.
- Some of the stitching has started to come undone
- 1000-denier Cordura®, nylon1000 denier Cordura ® nylon
- Excellent abrasion, tear and puncture resistance
- Flexible inner membrane helps keep water from seeping in
- Full length two-way zip
- Ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and press stud closures
- Two-way covered leg zippers open to the waist for easy on/easy off
- Convenient exterior chest pockets zip shut for security
- Rear patch pockets,
- Front waist and chest pockets,
- Side tool pocket.
- Press studs under the collar for an optional hood
- Double knees
- Arctic-grade lining.
- Standard Sizes
- Short 38,40,42,44,46,48,50
- Regular 34,36,38,40,42,44,46,48,50
- Large Sizes
- Short 52,54
- Regular 52,54,56,58
- Tall 38,40,42,44,46,48,50,52,54
Overall score (out of 10)
- Portwest Hi-Vis Multi-Norm flame-retardant FR60 Coverall
- Portwest Bizweld Orange Flame Resistant BIZ1 Overall
- Review of Derby Unitex Emergency Services Beaver Nylon coverall/jumpsuit
- Review of PHS Besafe Hi-Vis Orange Teflon Coated Premium Railway Coverall
- Review of Dickies Hi Vis Orange GO/RT Polycotton Coverall