Panoply MACH2 Overalls
Rating: 6.3 out of 10 - reviewed by Coveralls on 28/02/2011
These are good looking stylish overalls. I bought a grey and black pair, tried them on and sent them back the same day as the cut and fit was wrong.
The waist was far too high, maybe if you have really short legs it would be fine, but I wouldn't personally recommend them. This is a great shame as the look and feel is really great, and I really love the grey with orange detailing (Will have to try and get a Coverguard coverall).
I have yet to try others in the range e.g. the Mach5, which does look like it has a more traditional cut.
- Stylish, like the Orange/Grey and Black/Grey colour scheme
- The fit of the overall was all wrong, the waist was too high, and they just felt awkward to wear.
- Polycotton - 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Front Zip Fastening
- Nine Pockets
- One chest Phone pocket
- One pen pocket
- One chest Zip pocket
- Two Side pockets
- Two leg pockets
- Badge holder
- Wrists with press stud fastening
- Elasticated Waist
- Action Back
Overall score (out of 10)
- Portwest Hi-Vis Multi-Norm flame-retardant FR60 Coverall
- Portwest Bizweld Orange Flame Resistant BIZ1 Overall
- Review of Derby Unitex Emergency Services Beaver Nylon coverall/jumpsuit
- Review of PHS Besafe Hi-Vis Orange Teflon Coated Premium Railway Coverall
- Review of Dickies Hi Vis Orange GO/RT Polycotton Coverall