COSALT Hi-vis Yellow Teflon Coated Boilersuit (Tall)
Rating: 10 out of 10 - reviewed by Coveralls on 06/03/2011
The Boilersuit has a great silky feel, due to the Teflon coating. This is the sort of boilersuit you can wear all day, as its lightweight, well proportioned and comfortable.
It has 3M reflective strips across the chest, legs, arms and shoulders, so perfect for working when you want to be seen in the day or at night. Even if you just keep them in the car in case you break down it's value that can't be missed; keeping you safely visible and also your clothes clean while you change a tyre or wait for assistance.
- Great fit, great feel and comfortable to wear, fantastic value for money, comes in tall and regular.
- Polycotton - 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- zip and press stud fastening.
- Two chest pockets
- Two dual access swing hip pockets with trouser access.
- Hi Vis coverall with 3M reflective tape strips
- Teflon® dirt repellent coating
- Regular - S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
- Tall - M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
Overall score (out of 10)
- Portwest Hi-Vis Multi-Norm flame-retardant FR60 Coverall
- Portwest Bizweld Orange Flame Resistant BIZ1 Overall
- Review of Derby Unitex Emergency Services Beaver Nylon coverall/jumpsuit
- Review of PHS Besafe Hi-Vis Orange Teflon Coated Premium Railway Coverall
- Review of Dickies Hi Vis Orange GO/RT Polycotton Coverall