Arco KII Coverall (old style)
Rating: 9.3 out of 10 - reviewed by Coveralls on 27/02/2011
This is a well designed overall and another favourite of mine. I actually have about 6 or 7 of these, mainly in dark blue, but some in light blue and maroon.
I wear them a lot around the house and for DIY (with the sleeves rolled up).
Again it's a lightweight coverall and very easy to wear.Unfortunately, you can't buy them any more.
- Lightweight, comfortable and stylish. Large cuffs, so easy to roll up sleeves
- Only that you can't get them in this design any more
- Poly cotton (by Klopman) - 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- One Way Nylon Zip.
- Two chest patch pockets, press stud closure
- One back pocket
- Two Side swing pockets
- One Pen pocket on right arm
- One Rule pocket on right leg
- One hammer loop on right leg
- Back Elasticated Waistband
- Action Back
Overall score (out of 10)