|They can be made from may different materials
- Cotton (traditional material)
- Poly-cotton (modern material)
- Nylon (hard to find these days)
- PVC (foul weather and chemical protection)
- Proban (fire resistant)
- Nomex (fire resistant, flightsuits)
- Denim (hard wearing work-wear)
In the States an overall is what we in the UK would call a bib
and brace overall or a dungaree.
The Australians have in between garment, called a unionall; This is an
overall without arms, with a vest type top. Coveralls are called Combination or Combo
I am interested in the one piece variety, boilersuits or coveralls
and jumpsuits as they are called in the States.