Workman Wearing a Yellow Grey Hi-vis Phoenix-fr Flame Resistant Coverall, Jan 2015
Compared to other coveralls the guys had worn, the Phoeneix-fr coverall was, in their opinion, strong and durable and not prone to ripping as with their previous coveralls, also incredibly warm in Winter, for such a light garment. However, they can be warm to wear in the hight of Summer, the yellow colour does show more dirt, and they can be a little stiff initially, but fine after about the 10th wash.
- Water Engineer Wearing Yellow Grey Hi-vis Flame Retardant Coverall
- Engineer Wearing Yellow Grey Hi-vis Flame Retardant Coverall
- Electricity Workman ProGarm Hi-vis Yellow Grey 6458 Linesman Arc Coverall
- Refuse workman in yellow pvc coverall
- Power Utility Workman Wearing Hi-vis Yellow/Blue Boilersuit Overall