The subject of this site is my long interest in coveralls, boilersuits and industrial workwear in practical use. It mainly contains photographs I have taken over the last 20 years in real working situations.
The Resources section contains a list of coverall manufacturers and suppliers in the UK and overseas, which I will keep up-to-date. A new feature will be personal reviews and recommendations of coveralls I have owned or been asked to review buy suppliers, giving scores for comfort, price etc.
The Feedback selection allows other like minded coverall fans to leave Ads, leave feed back on the comments page and take part in some on-line surveys to determine what guys really like about wearing their coveralls.
- The volunteer members of the Oakleigh State Emergency Service Unit are currently raising funds to assist with the purchase a new vehicle
- Why Do The Caddies Wear White Boiler Suits At The Masters?
- Coverall Videos
- Wild Futures’ Monkey Sanctuary Volunteers Proudly Wear Dickies Coveralls
- The story behind the caddies’ coveralls at the Masters
- Truck wash guys in red waterproof PVC overalls and wellies, getting wet
- Truck Washers, wearing dirty green waterproof PVC coveralls
- Construction workers wearing blue overalls 4
- Guys in standard coveralls
- Construction worker wearing orange hi-vis overalls
- Sewer Worker Hi-Vis Saturn Yellow Waterproof PVC Coverall
- Guys washing trucks wearing dirty brown overalls
- Power washers wearing protective PVC coveralls
- Royal Navy firefighters at Lord Mayors Show
- Portwest Hi-Vis Multi-Norm flame-retardant FR60 Coverall
- Portwest Bizweld Orange Flame Resistant BIZ1 Overall
- Review of Derby Unitex Emergency Services Beaver Nylon coverall/jumpsuit
- Review of PHS Besafe Hi-Vis Orange Teflon Coated Premium Railway Coverall
- Review of Dickies Hi Vis Orange GO/RT Polycotton Coverall