MacMichael Caracas Coverall - supplied by eBrookes.co.uk
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 - reviewed by Coveralls on 05/02/2012
My first impression of the MacMicheal Caracas coveralls were that they were a well manufactured quality work-wear garment. They had a great solid feel about them; the fabric had a good weight to it and the stitching and fastenings had a solid feel about them. The use of triple stitching on the legs, arms and crotch will enhance durability of the garment.
The coveralls were well proportion with a great fitted feel about them. As I’m over 6’2”, I had opted for a tall fitting, which was very generous in the leg length. In use, the coveralls were comfortable to wear; the use of the cotton rich fabric makes them breathable, keeping you cool in summer and yet warm in winter.
I felt the colour and the design of the coveralls would give the wearer a smart professional look at an affordable price.
This is a great coverall and thoroughly recommended.
- Good fit, comfortable to wear, stylish
- Polycotton - 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Sturdy two way zip
- Press stud neck closure/Velcro waist closure
- Press stud closures on cuffs
- 2 chest pockets with flaps (press stud closure)
- 2 back pockets
- 2 side pockets (with trouser pocket access )
- 2 pockets for knee pads
- 1 hammer loop
- 1 rule pocket
- Triple stitched seams on sleeves, outer inner legs and crotch
- Regular - S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Tall leg available
- Standard Colours
- Royal Blue/Navy
Overall score (out of 10)